Anawalt Lumber offers several brands of composite decking to our customers, including Fiberon® decking. Fiberon began its history in New London, North Carolina as a manufacturer of wood-plastic composite decking in 1997. After a period of rapid growth, Fiberon acquired the Meridian, Idaho manufacturing facility from Louisiana Pacific in 2007 providing bi-coastal manufacturing capacity and capability.
Fiberon offers several performance characteristics, including the following:
- Product selection, Fiberon offers decking, railing, and fencing solutions.
- Recycled materials, Fiberon Products are made from locally sourced, recycled materials.
- Fire resistance, some of Fiberon’s products meet the California State Fire Marshal requirements for use in the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) areas where fire danger is most acute.
- Code compliant, Fiberon products have been tested to ensure building code compliance.
- Warranty, Fiberon offers a 25-year limited fade and stain warranty.